Former Bush administration official Col. Lawrence Wilkerson says that reports of US pressure on the OPCW’s Syria chemical weapons investigation in Douma recall the Bush administration’s coercion of the IAEA and OPCW before the Iraq war.
I returned to Douma on the March 9, 2019. I had previously visited a week after the alleged “chemical attack” in April 2018 and interviewed hospital staff who had already informed me that the White Helmet hospital scenes had been staged.
The video-sharing giant took down four Syrian state-run YouTube channels, including two channels belonging to state media and the official account of the Syrian presidency, amid escalating tensions in the militant-held province of Idlib and repeated warnings by the Russian military that the White Helmets were planning a new false flag chemical attack.
As Syrian and Russian government forces prepare to recapture the last “rebel stronghold” of Idlib province from Al Qaeda-linked terrorists, YouTube has abruptly shut down all Syrian state and pro-Syrian channels in heed of Russia’s warnings of an anticipated false-flag chemical attack staged by the White Helmets, to be used as grounds for US-UK-France retaliatory strikes.
While no final decision has yet been made, a top US general says he’s involved in “routine dialogue” with President Donald Trump to keep him informed about “military options” for retaliation in case “chemical weapons are used” in Syria.
“There was not a single corpse,” Russian experts reported from their inspection of the alleged chemical attack site in Douma, calling it “another staged event.”